Chicago is the place to be and I have fallen in love with this place! It reminds me of New York but much cleaner and nicer. The streets are filled with trees that are covered in lights, the streets are just lit, literally. Currently going through the motions of being a tourist, finding the perfect places to each and what to see and do. Here are a few of the items I brought along with me. Here is what to pack for Chicago…
Must Have Items:
- Stripe Long Sleeve Shirt – You can’t go wrong with a stripe long sleeve one of my favorite accessories for the fall
- Over the Knee boots – These are a staple in my option, the perfect pair of shoes that add sass to any outfit.
- Soft winter coat– Texas doesn’t get cold enough for this coat but I wanted to make sure I was warm when in Chicago. I love this coat because it is super soft in the inside and adds so much comfort.
- Crossbody’s – When I am exploring a new city, carrying around a big bag can honestly be a burden on the experience (I learned the is New York) so carry something light when you are going out to explore.
- Printed Scarf– Although I am brought a variety of scarfs, you always want to mix some things up I brought a lot of black pieces so adding a leopard scarf will add to this outfit.
- Fluffy scarf– honestly this one is just to keep my warm! ahaha
- Soft Slippers – when you are on vacation there may be times you just want to relax in your hotel room. There is not a better way to do this with out a soft pair of slippers to make you feel more relaxed.
- Beanies– super comfy and fit very will great for keeping your head and ears warm, but also super cute.
A lot of my items are from Old Navy, they have a great selection of winter wear for great prices and currently 50% off! get the details here. If you haven’t already make sure you check out the my Holiday gift Guide page! It is updated constantly and great gift ideas for this holiday!